Community Assessment Survey for Older Adults
During 2018, the Colorado Association for Area Agencies on Aging (C4A) authorized National Research Center, Inc. (NRC) to conduct a survey of older adults across Colorado and in each area agency on aging (AAA), including Boulder County. The survey was funded by the NextFifty Initiative. The documents posted immediately below include:
- the Community Assessment Survey for Older Adults™ (CASOA™) for Boulder County;
- a Subgroup Comparison Report for Boulder County that includes demographic cross tabulations and geographic subgroup cross tabulations that compare results from the municipalities of Boulder, Erie, Lafayette, Longmont, Louisville, and Superior;
- the CASOA™ report for the state of Colorado; and
- the Subgroup Comparisons across Colorado. Interested parties can locate the report for each of the sixteen AAA regions on the C4A website.
The CASOA™ provides a statistically valid survey of the strengths and needs of older adults as reported by older adults themselves in Boulder County and across Colorado. These reports are intended to enable local governments, community-based organizations, the private sector, and other community members to understand more thoroughly and predict more accurately the services and resources required to serve an aging population. For questions regarding the CASOA™, please email Lindsay Parsons at email@example.com.
- Boulder (Region 3B) 2018 CASOA Report
- Boulder (Region 3B) 2018 CASOA Report – Subgroup Comparisons
- State of Colorado 2018 CASOA Report
- State of Colorado 2018 CASOA Report – Subgroup Comparisons
Long Term Care
- Look-Up: Compare Nursing Homes’ Track Records On Boomerang Hospitalizations Use this tool to see how skilled nursing homes in the U.S. performed on two metrics of quality.
- Boulder County Public Health Compass Older adult health indicators